My favorite of the three is Visuwords™ online graphical dictionary — “Look up words to find their meanings and associations with other words and concepts. Produce diagrams reminiscent of a neural net. Learn how words associate.”
If you like this post, please share with your writerly friends and/or follow my blog or like my Facebook page.
These two also do the trick and are simpler with less visual flare:
Word Association Lookup — “The project «Word Associations Network» gives you an opportunity to lookup associations with a given word. Word associations arise in the human’s mind when reading or saying a word, or just thinking about the word. In order to retrieve the list of associations to a word, just type in the word in the search panel and press <Enter> key or “Search” button.”
wordassociation.org — “began as an experiment by simon holliday at nameless, and has now become the…
View original post 41 more words
That bandito, Ben,
abducted heaven’s thunders
and tyrant’s scepters.
Dark Sandwiches book release was held in Las Vegas, Nevada, Oct 19th, 2016. I think I didn’t take enough pictures. Anyway, here’s a few.
Filed under books, Poetry
Las Vegas’ most kicking band, MY OWN NATION, let us into their rehearsal and for doing so relieved Dark Sandwiches–part of the Dark Sandwiches release held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Oct. 19th, 2016.
Filed under books, music, Poetry
Leaflets in 3s leave ’em be.
Those are poison plants.
Must I tell you how I know?
Have you read either Under a Toenail Moon or Dark Sandwiches by Terry Gresham? If so, go to Goodreads and vote on it. Terry would like that. Comment on it, if you get the want to. There is also a like button to hit if you liked it. Follow him, too, maybe. https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14503788.Terry_Marvin_Gresham
1. Make a boat with your hands. Use them like a boat.
2. Be a balloon; not a stone.
3. Rest on the surface of a lake. Stay on top of that lake. Don’t go under.
4. Be a scoop of ice cream perched within a soft drink.
5. Become a drifter.
6. Go fishing. Wade out holding the line. When a fish bites, tell someone.
8. Be the Portuguese man-of-war. Get good at using that bladder.
9. Live in a carburetor or the back of a toilet tank.
10. Don’t walk. Don’t run. Don’t Crawl. Glide.
11. Become a sailor or a bird’s wing.
12. Be the smell of stale fat wafted out from a cafe.
13. Only skim through newspapers and magazines.
14. Be a tourist, never be a pilgrim.
15. Hang from monkey bars.
16. Be buoyant. Stay afloat. Walk like the sun.
17. Live on a moon or on a bubble bath.
18. Change your name to Bob. Bounce up and down.
19. Be made out of cork.
20. Live in trees.
21. Be turpentine. Have someone leave the lid off.
Coming Soon. The (I didn’t know I was waiting for it) Dark Sandwiches book release Las Vegas giveaway event is about to happen. It will be a let’s do this thing if we’re gonna party. Stay tuned for details.