- According to the deep blue sea,
there should be land somewhere.
If not, there should be a sky above.
I should try looking for them one day.
- According to a specialist on the subject,
“Sometimes a kind word can be a disguise
for the sort of fellow I might become
in the event of an ellipse.”
I never told anyone I was the moon.
- According to the stage manager,
“The best way to dispose of a corpse
is in subdued light.
Give us just enough light
so the crew can get on and off safely.”
- According to today’s paper,
“Tomorrow should be another day
with maybe rain.” I should read it when it hits the stands
–the paper, not the rain. Silly.
- According to the girl at the checkout,
I can get a larger cup of coffee for just 10 cents more, so I do.
I don’t know why.