2) If you find yourself in a hole,
3) The quickest way to double your money
is to fold it and put it back in your pocket.
4) There are three kinds of men:
The ones that learn by reading.
The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to touch an electric fence.
5) Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
6) If you’re riding’ ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then
to make sure it’s still there.
7) Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier’n puttin’ it back.
8) There are two theories to arguing with women….neither work.
9) Never slap a man who’s chewing tobacco
10) Never kick a cow chip on a hot day
11) Always drink…
View original post 418 more words